Smartphones - 12 Months Warranty.
Accessory - 1 Month Warranty.
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Unihertz or Unihertz's authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Unihertz's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Unihertz will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
Unihertz provides a repairing service to help you repair broken screens, replace batteries, and fix other issues. The price depends on the type of repair. If your smartphone is beyond repair, you might need to replace it. Repair and shipping costs must be covered by the customer.
Every item sold from Unihertz official website enjoys a money back guarantee if the product has not yet been shipped. Once shipped, we do not issue a refund unless there are quality issues that cannot be solved. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to be refunded before it is shipped, or if you have encountered quality issues.
If your item has an issue, please first submit a request to our customer support at email@example.com with the following information:
Please note that:
Customers must pay the shipping fees for returning the item to us, while we will cover the shipping fees to send the repaired item back to the customer. Both shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
1. All returns must first be authorized by Unihertz's Support Team prior to return. For incomplete warranty requests, Unihertz reserves the right to refuse any compensation (including, but not limited to: the customer returns the package without prior authorization, sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, submits an empty package).
2. Please send the phone via registered mail which has a tracking number, and let Unihertz know the tracking number within one week. Do not ship by UPS, FedEx, DHL, EMS, or other express shipping ways. Unihertz will not be responsible for customs duty.
3. The shipping fee for returning the product back to us will be paid by the customer and is non-refundable.
4. Unihertz will by default resend the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping. If the customer wants to use a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.
5. In case of any misuse, any and all repairs, accessories, and shipping fees, both ways, is fully the customer's responsibility and are at their own expense.
Unihertz will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.