Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
Smartphones - 12 Months Warranty.
Accessory - 1 Month Warranty.
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Unihertz or Unihertz's authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Unihertz's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Unihertz will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
Unihertz provide repairing service to help you repair broken screens, replace batteries, and fix other issues. The price depends on the type of repair. If your smartphone is beyond repair, you might need to replace it. Repair and shipping costs must be covered by the customer.
Every item sold from Unihertz official website enjoys a money back guarantee if the product has not yet been shipped. Once shipped, we do not issue a refund unless there are quality issues that cannot be solved. Please contact email@example.com if you need to be refunded before it is shipped, or if you have encountered quality issues.
Warranty Claim Process:If your item has an issue, please first submit a request to our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase (such as order number from online purchases made through Unihertz or Unihertz's authorized resellers, Sales invoice, dated sales receipt from an authorized Unihertz reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price). Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
- The defective item’s IMEIs.
- Visible proof depicting the defect are required (Photo/ video proofs should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance). This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s).
- Unihertz must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product.
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
- For defective items that Unihertz needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Unihertz or if the defective item is not returned.
Returning an Item (Shipping)
Customers must pay the shipping fees for returning the item to us, while we will cover the shipping fees to send the repaired item back to the customer. Both shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect.
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase.
- Buyer’s accidental returns.
- Returning personal items.
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Unihertz quality control to be in working condition.
- Returning defective items in international shipping.
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process).
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase.
- Lost or stolen products.
- Items that have expired their warranty period.
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase).
- Free products.
- Repairs through 3rd parties or by oneself.
- Damage from outside sources.
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly).
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers.
Warranty claims for product defects
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
1. All returns must first be authorized by Unihertz's Support Team prior to return. For incomplete warranty requests, Unihertz reserves the right to refuse any compensation (including, but not limited to: the customer returns the package without prior authorization, sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, submits an empty package).
2. Please send the phone via a registered mail which has a track number, and let Unihertz know the tracking number within one week. Do not ship by UPS, FedEx, DHL, EMS or other express shipping ways. Unihertz will not be responsible for the custom duty.
3. The shipping fee for returning the product back to us will be paid by the customer and is non-refundable.
4. Unihertz will by default resend the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping. If the customer wants to use a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.
5. In case of any misuse, any and all repairs, accessories and shipping fees, both ways, is fully the customer's responsibility and are at their own expense.
Unihertz will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.